I feature two different types of sessions:
- A documentary-style session telling your unique story, whatever it might be that day, either in your own home or at a location of your choice (for example Saturday morning breakfast, going blueberry picking, planting a new garden, or just pillow fights and tickles in your pajamas!) This is embedded family photojournalism that tells the story of your life, capturing the little things, freezing those moments in time. If you’ve ever felt like your kids are growing up too fast, now is the time to capture this chapter in your life!
- A traditional portrait session at a location of your choice (I can recommend some!) Includes posed and some candid images. Great for family sessions, special occasions, engagements, etc.
Included in either type of session are the initial discussion about how to create and customize your session, 1 to 4 hours of shooting time, your hand edited, high resolution images in an online gallery for you to view, share, and download from, and an optional product purchasing session, should you prefer some guidance. (Professional quality prints and canvases can be purchased directly from your gallery or I can create a one-of-a-kind custom album or mounted storyboards. Please let me know if you would like to see a product list or discuss options.)
- Documentary-style, about 2 hours, 60+ hand edited digital images: $325.
- Storytelling (documentary-style, with option to include a few posed portraits),
about 4 hours, 100+ hand edited digital images: $595.
- Traditional portrait session, about one hour, 30+ images with personal print rights: $280. (for up to 6 people; add $25. for each additional person)
Choose the least important day in your life. It will be important enough.”
— Thornton Wilder, “Our Town”
- Day-in-the-life (more than 4 hours)
- Just Us (leave the kids at home and reconnect)
- Maternity, Birth, Newborn
- Fresh 48 (first moments with your baby during the first two days)
- Event or Wedding photography
To see galleries that represent my style, go to: lorephotography.shootproof.com